Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I feel like calligraphy

I feel like calligraphy.
I'm misunderstood by many people. People understand only parts of me, I'm not able to say everything I wanted to say at once.
I'm speaking in another language because the language I would like to speak in, is a language which isn't allowed. I can't express my true feelings to everyone.

On the bright side of life, people who know me more think I can be beautiful. I can be art.
If I only would know how these other people were looking at me ..

More and more questions arise. If only a few would get answered. Start prototyping is the answer?

3 comments:

code66 said...

Lode do not worry. Enjoy the experience. Learn. Act. See. Be. You.

Corne

Bridie said...

Hey Lode, don't worry that much, we're trying to do our best to understand ... to understand calligraphy, to understand each other, to understand istanbul ...
Birgit

lode said...

I'm doing ok right now, sitting at the river for a while helped a lot. Thanks for the nice words!